This course helps you to better understand developmental stages and parental practices in order to help improve parent-child communication and reinforce skill training.
Check out our Upcoming Events for availability.
- Divorcing parents shield their children from parental conflict
- Parents learn to guide their children through the process of recovery.
- Presentation Material will be provided
- Allowing children to love both parents
- Understand Co-Parenting is for a long-term
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Optimal Serenity is not a counseling service for therapeutic or other medical needs. Coaching sessions should not be used as a substitute for an individual's medical or psychological requirements .
@Copyright 2020 Optimal Serenity All Rights Reserved