The purpose of this course is to help Divorced or Separated parents shift the focus on the child, addressing psychological, physical, and emotional impacts on the child.
- Recognizing the impact of separation/divorce upon children
- Help parents shift the focus on the Child
- Identifying effective communication techniques
- Discussing options for conflict resolution
- Emphasizing the importance of providing financial support for children
- Accepting different parenting styles
- How to manage anger and stress
- Handout Material will be provided
- Videos and group discussions to help you understand co-parenting
- Additional materials might be provided as needed
- Send registration request to email@example.com
- Please fill out the registration form attached and return it to us with the full payment.
- Once your payment and the registration form are received you will receive the webinar link and a PDF copy of the book.
- Once the class is concluded, you will receive an evaluation link. You MUST complete the Evaluation to receive the Certificate.
- Fee: $50.00/person. We receive Money Order, Cashiers Check, or Paypal. No Personal Checks are accepted.
Please send the cashier’s check or money order payable to: Optimal Serenity LLC. 25739 South Village Dr. South Riding, VA 20152.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Optimal Serenity is not a counseling service for therapeutic or other medical needs. Coaching sessions should not be used as a substitute for an individual's medical or psychological requirements .
@Copyright 2021 Optimal Serenity All Rights Reserved