- Helps parents and children aspire to not limit themselves
- It opens windows of opportunities for growth in every area of parents and children’s life
- Gives parents and children valuable tools to practice their values and ways to regulate their families. For example, “How do you communicate with your teenage child?”
- Paves the road to a family-flourishing and Optimal Serenity life
- Effective Parent- Child communication
- Family Time Management
- Learn how to develop positive, age-appropriate discipline strategies.
- Conflict Resolutions training to minimize rivalry and argument
- Learn how to deal with peer pressure
Optimal Serenity is not a counseling service for therapeutic or other medical needs. Coaching sessions should not be used as a substitute for an individual's medical or psychological requirements .
@Copyright 2020 Optimal Serenity All Rights Reserved