To strengthen parents and children relationship so they live in harmony and lead a successful life
To nurture and empower families and communities through personal development, coaching and fun filled field trips and family retreats.
- Trust – Be confident on your personal and family matters
- Compassion– Listen with empathy
- Respect – Give you non-judgmental service
- Commitment – We keep our promises
- Honesty – Extend genuine feedback
- Accountability – Hold you accountable to complete goals set during the program
ABOUT SABA BERHANE
Welcome to Optimal Serenity LLC. Saba Berhane is the founder of Optimal Serenity LLC. Optimal Serenity was found in 2009. Saba is parents and children personal development trainer and a life coach. Her focus is to nurture, inspire, encourage, guide, empower and support you to strengthen your family bonding and also help you raise respectful, resilient and responsible children. Through her education, work experience and raising her three wonderful children, Saba learned how to set goals, meet objectives, and assist others to do the same. Understanding the many challenges families face balancing, work-life and social obligations, her goal is to give you the parenting tools you need to bring OPTIMAL SERENITY to your home and your communities.
Saba understands that there are no cookie cutters or guarantees for achieving good parenting nor assurance of your kids turn out the way you want them. But she knows that her multitude parenting tools can nurture your parenting skills. Optimal Serenity parenting programs include personal development, coaching, and fun-filled family retreats. Saba always has a passion for helping, mentoring and coaching people. She is always ready to extend her hand to support others. Saba is optimistic, authentic, creative, and a fountain of great ideas and energy. What she brings to you is her passion, commitment, authenticity and well-designed parenting and children programs. Saba is ready to extend her services to support you and your families raise confident, resilient, respectful, and responsible children.
“I am with you, Come and Grow with Us” – Saba Berhane or known by her maiden name Saba Telahun
Education and Training and credential
- Nurturing Program Facilitator 2017
- Completed two years Family Ministry Program in 2016
- Completed life coach training through the CTI Institute and SUN Coaching Training in 2009.
- Certified Etiquette Mom program in 2009
- Undergraduate degree – Business Administration/Accounting from California State University of Hayward
Languages She Speaks
Married for over 30 years and raised three wonderful children.
- Reading Inspirational Books
- Traveling – Ask her how many countries and states she has visited
- Hosting meaningful and purposeful family, friends and others gatherings
- Enjoys leisure cooking
- Collecting international dolls
703-200-3119 | email@example.com